Sunday, January 2, 2011

Craft Room Cleanup Update

Hi All, I thought I would give you an update on how my craft room is coming along. My wonderful hubby hung up 4 new shelves, and the cleanup has begun!! It seems to be going alot quicker than I thought.  I spent most of the day sorting buttons, paper, and any other embellishments that I happened upon. It looks like a couple more days, and I should be done. I can't wait to get back in there and start crafting!!  I will check in with you all tmorrow with an update!!!!  Karen

4 comments:

  1. When your done want to come and take care of mine? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! congrats! cant wait to see what you create! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even want to do mine Carri, but I would be kappy to come and do yours. It is always easier to clean someone elses mess than your own. Give me a call!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me feel a little guilty...I straightened mine out about 3 months ago and it's back to where I sorta started at...this is a good time to jump in again with it being cold outside and my pockets empty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...