Friday, November 18, 2011

Light bulb Projects Scroll down for Challenge!!!!

Hey Gang,
I have gotten a few requests for a video on how to make the light bulb ornaments.  I am wondering if that is something that anyone would be interested in seeing, and if you would, which one would you be interested in seeing.  I would be happy to make a video, but I just wanted to find out which one you would like to see.  If you are interested in seeing a video, leave a comment on this post, or if you think that you would be interested in a Ustream, that way we could do it together, or at least we could chat and go over step by step.  I got a lot of emails about the penguin, which is the newest one that I did, but he seems to be the one evey one loves.  So leave me a comment, and we will figure it all out! Thanks, Karen♥


6 comments:

  1. they are all so super adorable! would love to see a video on any of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but the penguin is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet Karen~ these ornaments are fantastic! I personally would love to see them ALL but if I had to chose I think I would go with the penguin because he is so unique. Great job.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest things!! TFS!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these light bulb ornaments. They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How lengthy have yyou ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The overall look of your web sire is excellent, let alone the content material!

    Happy Easter Images 2019
    Happy Easter Coloring Pages
    Happy Easter Quotes
    Happy Easter Poems
    Happy Easter Wishes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...