Monday, November 14, 2011

Well I made it through the weekend, but....

Hi guys here are some of the ornaments that I am making from old light bulbs. If you haven't seen my Halloween light bulb tree, scroll down.  Well I have all of my reindeer done, and 2 snowmen, and 1 Santa.  I am trying to decide if there should be more than 1 santa on the tree or not. I would love to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks to all of you guys who make comments, I really do value all of your opinions.  Karen





 

8 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is this!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable. I am making ornaments for all of my family members this year. I am going to add these to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ornaments are awesome, I love them. I think Santa is my favorite!!

    I told Kel to enter your challenge. She did an adorable fall card over the weekend.

    I hope all is well!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Karen! Only 1 Santa!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, aren't they the cutest? Come on over to my blog, I have a surprise for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I almost did miss one! These are adorable!!! I got so caught up in missing your b'day last night I didn't even think to scroll back. Please tell me you're going to show or tell us how to do this. I'm gonna start scrounging up light bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you use to make the Santa beard?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...