Monday, November 21, 2011

Black Friday Sale!!!

Hey guys, I just saw the ad for Walmart, for Black Friday, and they have the Cricut Imagine on sale for, are you ready for this???? The Cricut Imagine with 2 yes 2 Imagine Cartridges, for ...... $187.00 !!!!! Can you believe that???? I have never seen it for under $200.00 and that was without the cartridges!! It didn't say which cartridges it came with, but I just think that is incredible.  I thought that I would share that info with you, and I will keep adding info for black Friday as I get it.  Please feel free to add any info for black Friday with a comment, or email, if you wish to share!! Good luck to all that have this on their list, for anyone, or (for themselves, I will be speaking to Santa, within the next few weeks, and I would be happy to let him know anything else that is on your list!!)  Karen♥

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that info, Karen. I just got my Joann's brochure and see that the Cricut cartridges are on sale for $26.99, but ONLY on Friday. For Friday, Saturday and Sunday, all Fiskars papercrafting punches and cutting tools are 60% off. I've never seen that! What a steal!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, WOW!! that's a fantastic deal:) and I've wanted one but didn't want to for the $$$$ but, this is very tempting!! Thanks for the heads up. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving with family and enjoy all the great food!! Glad you like the card:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few Black Friday posts over on my blog if you want to take a peek or link to them. I have an extensive Joann's one up and will be getting Michael's up in the morning (Tuesday.) Michael's will have the E2 Anniversary Edition on Friday for $199.99, Joanns will have the regular Expression on Friday for $159.99, and the E2 on Saturday for $229.99. Plus there's LOTS of great coupon matchups.

    The Fiskars deal that Pat N mentioned...you can also use a 25% off the SALE price on that deal and get punches SUPER cheap!! Lots of other goodies too...come take a peek if you get a sec!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...