Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello all!!

Hey everyone, I want thank all of you that have given me encouragement in your comments, and I was going to tell you of this great idea that came to me after watching Good Morning America this morning.  They were talking about these 2 website's loanables.com and snapgoods.com, they have people that have things that they are renting out to people that need things. Like if you need a ladder but only once a year when you hang Christmas lights, but you don't want to buy one,so you rent it.  Anyway I got this brilliant idea that I could rent out my Cricut cartridges to someone who just wants to try one out before they buy it, or just want to make baby favors once so they don't need a baby cartridge for anything else, so they could rent it. Well apparently it "was" a BRILLIANT idea, for about 10 other people that already have been renting them, that I found when I thought to Google it! Anyway, I thought that I would share how Brilliant I almost was!! Karen♥

5 comments:

  1. HeHe Karen! I think your brilliant!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carri, I am brilliant, I am just not brilliant fast enough!! I wanted to let any of my blogger friends, rent a cartridge from me if any of you were interested. I am going to research it more, and I am sure I will post one of my meaningless Random Rants about the whole thing (I will try to keep it short and to the point (haha) I even laughed out loud at that one!!) I mean look at this, I started with Thanks Carri, now most people would stop right there, but not me, I just can't seem to stop myself. I am going to use great strength right now and stop. I promise. I did it again, Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I think it's a great idea too Karen and you are brilliant:)
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...