Friday, March 20, 2015

HI everyone!!!

Well I know that you all have been here and I have not, I have gotten quite a few emails, so to answer everyone, I am great!! This has been an extremely long winter, to say the least!! I just got back from a cruise with my husband, our first vacation in 30 years!! It was amazing! The weather was incredible, the water was bluer than blue, and the sun was warm!! I now can officially say that there is warm weather and no snow on this planet! I have seen it with my own eyes! Here in Massachusetts we were thinking that there was no such thing as sun and warmness!! We have broken records for snowfall that has surpassed the blizzard of 1978!!  So I thought that I would post some pictures of my trip, to prove to you that Spring is coming!!  Thanks to all of you for checking on me, and I will be back, and I will be selling a lot of my stuff, cause I can't possibly ever use it all!! Karen♥




5 comments:

  1. Ohhh this makes me feel warm all over! Glad things are so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your ok. The pictures are awesome. Hope you had the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen!!!!! LOVE your gorgeous pictures!!! So glad to see you pop in blogland and share these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica!! So glad to get back to work!! I wont fully be back till after the holidays!! ♥

      Delete
  4. I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard for his site, since here every material is quality based information.

    Happy Easter Images 2019
    Happy Easter Pictures 2019
    Happy Easter Pics 2019
    Happy Easter Bunny Images 2019
    Happy Easter Wallpaper 2019

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...