Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Miss You All!!

Hi Everyone!!!!
Well after my trip, and getting rejuvenated from that amazing weather, I got the motivation that I needed to get back to work!!  I opened the door to my craft room for the first time since before Christmas!!  I know, I can't believe it either!! Many of you know that I have Lupus, and Fibromyalgia, and the wet cold winters do a number on my body, so I basically stop all activities for the winter.  Well I am back, and one thing that I did get done, was that I went through all of my supplies, and boxed up a lot of it, the things that I just had to have, and never touched, and the doubles of things that I guess I liked so much, that I bought them twice, (and sometimes 3 times) LOL Anyway, I will be opening these boxes, and I will be selling everything that is in them!! (well, unless I feel like I have to keep them!!)  So I will be selling new Cricut cartridges, Paper, embossing folders, dies, Spellbinder, punches, Martha Stewart, We are Memory Keepers, Stamps, Peechy Keen, Stampin Up, and miisc stamps, brads,grommets,buttons,ribbons, ect!!  I will be posting on
FB Karen Santosusso Driscoll  and on here.  So if you are looking for something, ask me before you go out and buy it, cause I just might have it!  Can't wait to get back to work!!!  Don't forget that Summer is coming I've seen it!!
   Karen♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Looks like your cruise took you to a warm, beautiful place! Hope you had a fabulous time. Just a change in the climate does a body good, I'm sure. I saw you wrote on my last post back in February. Thanks so much for stopping by; it's so nice to hear from you. I didn't see it until now because I haven't really been blogging at all lately. And haven't made anything for months now. I saw photos of all your supplies. You sure have a lot of stuff there, lady! Wow! Take care and keep in touch. -- Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You’ve done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

    Happy Easter Images 2019
    Happy Easter Bunny Images
    Happy Easter Wallpaper
    Happy Easter Background
    Happy Easter Clip Arts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...