Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sharing my good fortune with you!!

Hi Guys,
Wow!! I have not been here in a long time, and I have really missed it!! I am here today, because I really have to much stuff!! I am running out of places to put things!! I am also finding that I can't reall craft as much as I want to because of the Mess (Thanks what my husband calls it) I am selling things really, really, cheap!! If you are looking for anything, and I have it, I would to make a deal!! I would love a little so I can buy a few things that are on my list, and I would love for you to get things that are on your list without either one of us breaking the bank!!! Here are some pictures, if you see anything you like, just let me know!! I know that we can come up with a price to make us both happy!!!  I also have Cricut cartridges that are New and in the sealed boxes I have the following ones:

3 Tablescapes Fall and Wimter $
1 Just Because $15
2 Wall Decor and More $13
1 Just Because $15
1 Inspired Heart $10
1 Elegant Cakes $15
1 Birthday Cakes $15
1 Holiday Cakes $15
2 Trick or Treat $16
1 Forever Young $15
1 Everyday Paper Dolls $16
1 Damask Decor $16
1 Dino Play $16
1 Paper Dolls Teen Scene $16
2 Monster Mash $15
3 Ornamental Iron $30
1 Winter Wonderland $15
1 Autumn Celebrations $15
1 Gingerbread $13

I will be posting pictures, if you see something that you like, or need, or whatever just let me know!! I will be back to list things that are bigger but really if you are thinking of it I probably have it!!










Thanks for looking!!!  Karen♥

3 comments:

  1. WOW Karen!! It is so over whelming!! Good Luck with your Craft Destash!! Hope you are well! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carri!! So good to hear from you!! I hope you are well also!1 I am extremely frustrated!! I have tried to make my You Tube Video, and I am doing it with my phone, and I was making the video blabbing on and on, then I noticed that my phone shut off!! Ugggghhhh so frustrating!! Have a great day, and again, so good to hear from you!!♥

      Delete
  2. Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.
    Happy Easter Images 2019
    Happy Easter Messages
    Happy Easter Greetings
    Happy Easter Captions
    Happy Easter Sayings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...