Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkins Into November!!


Hello Everyone!! I just wanted to show you how to decorate with the pumpkins into November till Thanksgiving.  The picture of the big pumpkin, I used a plain orange paper, and then I took scraps  (YES SCRAPS!!!) You know how us scrappers love to use those scraps!! Anyway I took the scraps and cut out little squares out of different pattern pieces, and glued them on, and then with a black marker, I made little stitches all around the square. I also put my not so perfect last piece of the pumpkin (talked about in the post on Oct. 10th) in the front to show you what it looks like, but I also disguised with a patch, you can still see it, but it helps a little.  I got the stands that they are on at Joann's last year, but my Joann's still had the big one, and everything is 60-75% off. Anyway I hope you like!! Karen♥  

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful centerpiece. I guess I'm blind because I can't tell where the last piece is on the big one, all the panels look the same to me. (Love the patches.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing your craft project. It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love the papers you used! Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, I do LOVE them and perfect and festive for Thanksgiving!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Karen! What a great idea....thanks for sharing your crafty goodness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...