Sunday, November 20, 2011

I was given an award from Olga at THREEBUTTERFLYKISSES!!!


Hi Everyone, I was so surprised and happy to have been given this award from Olga at THREEBUTTERFLYKISSES.blogspot.com !! She does suck great work, and her sister Norma at pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com is another one of my Favorite crafters, and my personal Stampin Up consultant. I guess she is not JUST my personal consultant, but I buy from her!! I hope you all go and check out Olga, and Normas blogs, you won't be disappointed!! Now onto the award, I am supposed to do a list of things, so 
The criteria for this Award, "Tag you're it!" is:
1. Post the button

2. Tell 10 things about yourself

3. Tag 5 blogger’s

Here are my 10 things about me:


1. I love crafting, any and all kinds.
2. I care way to much about what people think about me.

3. My 20 yr old daughter Amanda is my best friend.

4. I love to make people laugh.

5. I wish I had half the talent of all you guys.

6. I have 2 fur babies, Cocoa, and Daisy!!

7. I suffer from Lupus, Fibromyalgia, and Colitis.
 
8. In April, my husband Paul and I will have been married for 25 years. ( I got married at the age of 12)

9. I have insomnia so bad, that I actually sleep 30 hours a week.

10. I am addicted to t.v. There is nothing i wont watch, except horror movies.

The 5 bloggers I am tagging are:

http://patsscraps.blogspot.com - Pat

http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com -Jessica





There are at least 200 more of you that I would love to pass this along to, but I can't wait to read all about the 5 I have listed, and I hope you all check them out, and give them some love.  Thanks again Olga, I really appreciate you thinking of me. ♥


3 comments:

  1. You always give me such a great laugh!! Karen you rock! Thanks for tagging me with this award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! And thanks for passing it along to me!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing on this award to me Karen! I appreciate it! And congrats to you too for receiving it. I just learned from your post that Norma has a sister; I didn't know that so thanks for sharing that tidbit of information. I learned something new! I will post about my award soon. Thanks, buddy, for thinking of me!!--Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...