Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi All My Wonderful Blogger Friends!!

I am so excited to tell you all that My Wonderful Blogger Friends Kel and Laurie have Awarded me with this wonderful My Blog has Attitude Blog Award!! I am so excited! These guys have been nothing but helful and I am truely blessed to have such wonderful people that are willing to help people with absolutely nothing expected in return!! So stop over at http://www.http//Serenityscrappers.blogspot.com and check out their amazing work!! So onto what I have to do. First I had to thank them, so thanks again Kel and Laurie, and now name 3 things about me so lets go:  I Love my dogs, almost as much as my children, I married my High School Sweetheart, and we got married when I was 21, and he was 22. the third thing is that this April  25th will be our 24th anniversary. I am going to add one more thing, that cradting is the one thing in my life that truely makes me happy! ( Aside from children and husband )

Now I have to name 5

8 comments:

  1. Congratz on your award! I married my High School sweetheart too. April 21th will be our 21st anniversary. I bet we are close in age too. Small World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You reached that 100 Mark! Congrats! AndI forgot to say before that I LOVE the cakes you have on the sidebar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! and my birthday is april 26th so now I will always remember your anniversary :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. May you continue to have lots more years of happiness with your hubby and family.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award.so fun when someone gives you an award you want everyone to know well for me in my case when i got my first and only one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award - and your 24 years of marriage. I LOVE hearing about couples that stick together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...