Thursday, January 27, 2011

Penguin Card

Hi All,  I wanted to share a card I made from the Simply Charmed Cartridge.  This is the little girl penguin. She was cut at 3-1/2 with the shadow feature in black, then the layer of white, and the cheeks and bow cut in Paper Trey Ink Sweet Blush,  feet are Paper Trey ink Berry Sorbet. She was put on the A2 size 
5-1/2 x4x1/4  Paper Trey Ink Poppy colored card with an Action Wobble, that I seem to put on every card recently.  The white is cut at 5-1/4 x 4-1/8 and was run through the Cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment is on a scallop circle in black cut out of Forever Young at 2" in black, with a white circle to fit with the sentiment I believe from a Stampin Up stamp that I have for a while, and a red ribbon from my stock. I hope you like it!!
I am entering this card into Cricut Cards Challenge, Valentine for a child #59

14 comments:

  1. I so need this cartridge!

    VinDeeLoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet..... I don't have this cart yet....still thinking about buying it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is darling, your penguin looks like a little jelly bean. :0) So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.love the embossing the penguin with the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, I can honestly say fantastic as I have almost the same exact one sitting on my desk right now!!! I love, love it. I will let Kel have it soon, but for now she sits on my desk! I love the little penguin, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Karen! I love the penguin card you sent to me and she is sitting on my computer desk! I loved yours so much that I had to order Simply Charmed last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen, I love your sweet penguin card and I think you have persuaded me that I need this cartridge for my collection in spite of my resolution to get no more until I have thoroughly explored the ones I already have! Hope you are keeping well and the weather is being a little kinder to you.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THESE WOBBLES!! Gotta get some!! ha ha
    Seriously, they are the coolest! Thanks for the card and turning me on to the world of wobbles!!
    :) Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the detail you did on the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so super cute!! TFS I love your penguin Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey that looks familiar!!!! >>>wink<<<

    By the way.....I fix my blog, My template was causing an issue! *tear*

    Now I have to find a new one.
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Simply Charmed :) Definitely one of my favorites. As for the wobbles, I still don't have any!! I went to order them online but there was no secure lock icon it so I decided against it :( I hope they eventually carry them at Michaels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, just adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...