Thursday, January 27, 2011

MY Valentine Love Bug!!

Hi All, I wasn't going to put this up until everyone that I was in a swap with got their cards from the swap, but I saw over at one of my FAVORITE blogs Carri at http://www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/ had made a card that is very similar to one that I had mailed to another one of my FAVORITE blog with Kel, and Laurie at http://www.serenityscrappers.blogspot.com/  for the swap I would never want anyone to think that I would take an idea from someone, so I wanted to post it asap. Here it is, and I will get the recipe and add it later, I hope you like it.

Now you all know by now that there is a wobble in there!! lol
The recipe is as follows:
Card is an A-2 made from K&Co Berry Sweet
Paper Trey Ink Simply Chartreuse
Paper Trey Ink Sweet Blush
Paper Trey Ink Berry Sorbet
Paper Trey Ink Ribbon Summer Sunrise
Peachy Keen PK490 Everyday Character
Diamond Stickles
Of Course my Action Wobbles!!!

13 comments:

  1. LOL Karen you are so funny! Our cards look completely different! They just have the same adorable bug!

    Please go over to my blog and enter this in the creative cutter room love bug challenge!! The prize is a cricut cartridge! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it......such a cute bug and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cari, I think yours is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is too funny!! This card is even cutier in person! Thanks so much for your kind words about SS, we do appreciate it and we LOVE your blog as well! You need to enter this into the challenge over at creative cutter room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I am so glad you entered it in our challenge-just perfect! Cathie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuutee! thanks for stoppin by today! Finally have internet at the house and slowly but surely getting everything set up :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so cute!! :) I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card! Love it! And thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I hope you get your cricut magazine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute.love the colors and the ribbion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute Karen. LOVE BUG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at cricut Cardz Challenge! See ya next week! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...