Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Altered Item

Hey Guys, I wanted to share one of my favorite ways to wrap gifts, it is not that expensive, and it is so appriciated by the person that you give it to.

Thi was for a neighbor who had a babyboy, and she loved it, in fact she thought that this was the gift, she never knew that there was a gift inside!! Every once in a while one little thing, like someone thinking that your wrapping is the gift, can really make your day!!
This is paper from the DCWV Nana's Kid's Stack, and then some ribbon that I had on my Amazing Ribbon Rack!! ( I only call it that because I made it my self) LOL

6 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute..i love these colors and animals...great job i love visiting your blog and seeing all that you do.

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I have this stack!! That is so funny she didn't realize the gift was inside. And you can call it your amazing ribbon rack!! Have a wonderful weekend. I hope you didn't get too much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love it!! What a great gift idea.
    Your cake are awesome also...GREAT job
    Now a follower...come check me out :)
    chick-n-scrap.blogstop.com
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    What a great idea, and the papers are so pretty. Also love your new background design. Very nice! --Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent altered a paint can yet...... that is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...