Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good Morning My Fellow Bloggers!!!

It is 5:25 a.m., and I have not slept for the last 21hrs, and it is really making me angry, I really wanted to get right into my craft room full force this morning. It doesn't look like that is going to happen. You never know, I just might get a huge wave of energy, and zip right in there. Wish me luck, or I am taking volunteers, if anyone is interested!! LOL!  Well I will let you all know how things are coming along, Oh, did I mention that I am 1/2 way to 100 followers, and that means A HUGE BLOG CANDY AWARD!!! It is going to be big! I don't know how long it will be before we hit 100 but it will be worth it!! I might make it a contest, with 3 prizes, Believe me it will be 3 huge prizes. I'll keep on touch with y'all ! While I think up what the prizes will be. I will surely keep you all up to date!!  Thanks, Karen

5 comments:

  1. Hey Karen - sorry for no sleep that is just not right. I wanted to let you know we have something for your over at Serenity Scrappers. Check out our sidebar!! I hope you are sleeping now!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get some rest soon.21 hours wow?i so would help you clean but then it would be a total mess again.lol.keep us posted of your clean scrap room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that you have not been able to sleep, but when you do hope you will be able to sleep soundly,

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey karen! Congrats on the followers! That is so awesome!! you are one talented lady and we all appreciate you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen, Sorry about you not getting any sleep..I hope that you can get some rest very soon!! Your so awesome to offer More candy!! This is the Biggest giveaway I have ever run across on a Blog!! Wow Is all I can say!! Thank So, So much!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...