Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello Bloggers, I am writing to you with a heavy heart. After trying all day to upload the video of my wonderully clean, imaculant, spotless, craft room, for some insane reason, it will not upload !! I don't understand, I used the same camera (my new Flip) that I have used for every other video that I have put up on my blog, so I don't understand why it won't load. I am waiting dor someone who knows something more about computers than I do, my children!! lol.  So I don't know if I will get it up today or not, and nobody is more upset about it than me. I contimplated stopping last night and leaving a little cleaning for today, but then I said, " Karen, don't stop, push through the pain, you can do it!!" so I did, and for what, who knew I would have all day to finish? Anyway my son just called and he needs to be picked up at work, so I will get to the bottom of this, don't you worry!!
Karen

7 comments:

  1. hope everything gets resolved soon.will be checking in for your video.dont worry someone will soon help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get it resolved and upload. don't worry it happens to everyone. ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's not you and it is the internet - be positive - it will work. Sometimes you just need to get away from it for awhile and then try. Can't wait to see your video.
    Evie
    http://myscrapbookandcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll get it worked out soon. I had to laugh--my kids know SO much more than I do about most mechanical devices. :-)
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I am looking forward to seeing it, I can feel your frustration! I have been trying to convince Hubby to put up a shelf system for me.... I am trying to be as messy as I can to prove how much I need it!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Carri, I have found that the messier it is, the more eagar participant I get!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it a mpeg or wmv... I was trying to upload a mpeg and it wouldnt go. After I changed it to a wmv it would finally load.... not sure if this is the cause of your frustration.. Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...