Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!!

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday night.  I am however in a state of shock. I just watched my beloved New England Patriots, throw away the Superbowl Championship. I am devastated.  However, like a glimmer of sunlight after a month of rain, Debbi at www.diamondgrove.blogspot.com has given me the Stylish Blogger Award.  ( that might have been a bit dramatic) , but the Patriots were not supposed to lose!  Anyway, I would like to thank Debbi, I am very happy, and thankful, that you thought of me.  I am suppose to tell you 8 things that you don;t know about me., so here goes......
1. I have been married for 24 years to my High School boyfriend.
2. I  hate Horror movies
3. I have always wanted to make a living doing what I love.
4. I am incredibly computer illiterate.
5. I hate to drive at night.
6. I love Chocolate covered pretzels.
7. My favorite flower is the yellow rose.
8. I talk WAY to much.
I am also supposed to award this to 8 other deserving bloggers, I will do that tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. congrats and girls are just that way we wore born to talk out our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I love your cakes!! I do enjoy baking cakes and am always looking for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!! I couldnt believe that the Patriots lost either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...