Sunday, January 16, 2011

WINNERS of the100 FOLLOWERS CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone, I know that you have all been waiting for the winners of my 100 followers challange, and I now have them thanks to http://www.random.org/ ! Well the wait is over, and the winners are ........

Candy #1- CaliCreationz

Candy #2- Patricia Hulburt

Candy #3- Josie0602  I don't know what this candy will be, but it will be GREAT!!!!

So Ladies, please email me at karenskrafts1@aol.com with your names and address, and phone #'s and I will get your candy sent out to you!!! Thanks again to everyone, because without you guys, who would read my Random Rantings in the middle of my insomnia filled nights??? Seriously, I do want to thank you all, you guys have been so great, and I can't wait to see what we will be accomplishing together in the future!!
Karen-- <3

14 comments:

  1. I am posting to say congratulations to all the winners... but I am somewhat distracted by the solid yummy looking chocolate coffee cups you have made in a photo on this page!!! They are gorgeous!!! Now where was I??? Oh yeah... Congratulations ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks so much Karen!! I love surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much Karen!! I will send an email in just a few minutes. How generous of you to have these awesome giveaways! Like Cloe above, I seem drawn to those chocolate coffee cups every time I visit your blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ladies, awesome, awesome prizes!!! I do have to say the chocolate cups are soooooo yummy looking. You will have ot tell us how you made them. I hope all the kids are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the three winners...WTG.
    Evie
    http://myscrapbookandcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to all the winners.enjoy your goodies.thanks for coming by my blog karen.sorry i didnt put any receipes on my favors.if you want to do the gazebo denise from paperpastime.blogspot.com has a video on her gazebo design.she has it in design studio and scal.the dress was cut from the tie the knot cart and yes i embossed the top of the gazebo and the dress with the swirl dive cuttlebug embossing folder.the purse comes from forvever young and the box is from tags,bags,boxes and more.i will soon do a tutorial.thanks for leaving nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!!! I won? I have never won B4! I almost didnt notice it was me!! LOL I read it looked around the blog...happen to come back by hitting the back button and realize it said my name!!!
    I am soo excited!!! TY TY TY ANd congratz to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sent you an email. Here is mine just in case you didn't receive it.
    lilbitee1971@hotmail.com

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! Thanks again for offering such awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...