Monday, January 31, 2011

Cross Stitch Technique

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!! I did! I am working on my video for the February 12th Blog Hop that I am doing, it is my first one! woo hoo!! Although in making the video I have deceided  that I hate my voice! I think that  I am going to have to hire someone to do a voice over!! I am not kidding, I have an annoying voice! Well, while I  look into voice transplants, here are some of the cards using the technique that I will be demonstrating on the bloghop on the 12th, so I hope you stop by to learn the technique, or  to see the work of the other blogs that are participating, or at least to mock my annoying voice!!


15 comments:

  1. I love your cards...very cute. TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat, first time I have seen a card like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. Can't wait to see how you do it. I've seen your previous videos and there is absolutely nothing wrong w/ your voice (except maybe to yourself, I really hate my voice too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, You have an award over at my blog!

    http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-and-another.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the video.. I saw the card in person.. awesome.. and would love to know how you did it!! I hear you with the voice. It's a Boston thing.. lol Me and Laurie hate ours too.. lol.. Just go with it.. It's fine!! Listen to some of our videos...you'll notice it's the slangish-Boston talk not the actual tone.. lol that I think bothers us or "bothas us" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks interesting. I will be here on the 12th to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Karen, thanks for stopin by my blog and following me, I'm now following you and cant wait to see how you do this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks neat, I'd love to know how to do it! I laughed pretty hard about the "voice transplant" comment :) I HATE listening to my own voice when I edit my videos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards! Good luck with video. I make Kel talk on our videos because I hate my voice too, I understand!!! Personally I think you sound great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! How neat is that! Can't wait to see the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just watched your blog hop video and had to come see this screening effect up close - so awesome. Excited to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...