Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lala at scrappin with Lala has given me an award!!

Earlier this week, Lala at Scrappin with Lala let me know that she had given me the Liebster award!! I had such a bad weekend, that I didn't have the energy to get it and choose who I would give it too.  I am trying to get out of my funk so here I am!! I am very thrilled that Lala thought to give it to me!! I would like to pass this on to the following people,
1.   The super girls over at Serenity Scrappers
2.   Tracy at Scrappin in the woods with a bug
3.    Ashley at Crafty Amore
4.   Debra at Twisted Monkey scraps
5. Denise at Lalas world
I hope you guys go and check out all of there blogs !!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you sweetie!!! Have you scrapped anything today? It might make you feel a little better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Karen!!

    I have been feeling that way too! I think the weather and work is causing this mood for me! I am just going to play with my stamps for a while tonight and cross stitch and watch some Glee and then maybe I will be in a happier mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Karen, for all the gals at SS!! We do appreciate your passing the award on to us!! Fantab!!

    I hope you are feeling better and more crafty today! Sometimes we loose our mojo, I hope is comes back, very, very quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, I'm missing you as I'm sure all your followers are. Hope you're back to ole' self real soon. Feel better.-- Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm sending you another award too!
    http://atstudioj.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award-thanks-joyce.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Karen....can you tell me how to do the blinkie for my blog? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saaaaweet.. Thanks so much Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...