Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winners of My First Challenge!!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry, I have been in quite a funk this week, but I did just pick the winners of my first Challenge!!  Winner of prize #1 is  Carol of www.Caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com !!! Congratulations Carol!!!

Winner of prize #2 is Tammy of Tamminneesdesignes.blogspot.com !! Congrats to you also Carol.  If you guys could email me at karenskrafts1@aol.com when you get a chance with your shipping address, I will get these shipped a.s.a.p.  Thanks for all of you who participated!! I also want to thank you all again for your kind words this has been a tough week, (and it is only Tuesday) ugh!! seriously I do appreciate all of you. and I hope to get out of this funk, and maybe make a video of another think that you can use those brass stencils that I hope everyone pulled out after my last weeks video!!  Karen<3

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and HUGS to Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much! Hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you sounded a little "down" in your post yesterday. Hope things get better super quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much....Sent you an email.
    Smiles...always, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...