Sunday, February 6, 2011

Drawing of My Baby Girl (Not Really a Baby She Is In College)

 These are some drawings that I did of my daughter Amanda, I don't like the mouth on it, so I thought if I looked at it everyday, I will go back and fix it, cause it will bother me so much that I will have to.  It was right bu I couldn't leave well enough alone, and I had to touch it, and I changed it and changed it, and now it REALLY bothers me. So this will stay somewhere on here till I fix it, and when I fix it i will show you a picture of her, but until then it will be here!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Wish I had the talent to draw! Your daughter looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! Great job. I know it's probably too soon to ask but, how is the etsy going? I was thinking about doing it too.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Patti, Nothing is happening, 4 people signed on that it is their favorites, and alot of people have looked, but that is it! Karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the drawing.you are so full of talent karen.you just do beautiful art all the time cakes,cards,layouts,projects, and drawings too and alot more i bet i have not seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this drawing...just AWESOME!!!!
    TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...