Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello Bloggers, and Snowed in Bloggers!!

In an effort to thin my scrapbooking supplies, I have listed my Cricut Imagine, and My Slice die cutting machine on Craigs list. I just wanted to mention it here if anyone was looking for either one of these. They both are basically brand new, and I have original boxes.  I am also selling the Crafters Companion Envelope,Card,and Box Maker with Instructions, and DVD . I am sure there will be more things, so keep watching. If you or you know someone who would be interested any of these items, please email me at karenskrafts1@aol.com  Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Wow I'm impressed!!! I have such a hard time letting go of tools!! I still have the original Red Sixxix. GFY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise, it is not easy, trust me. I have been in and out of my craft room all day, sitting with her, rubbing her back, haveing a diet coke with her, just sharing the day. She will be sorely missed, but I will make sure that she goes to a happy, crafty home

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooo!!! why are you selling the I!! :[ :[ :[

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...