Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Weather Gods Hate Me!!

O.K. First I thought that the weather gods were angry, not letting me go out to Joannes, and Michaels last week with the additional foot and a half of snow, deciding that when I WAS able to get out, that the snow banks would be so high that you are taking your life into your  hands just trying to back out of the driveway! Then there was the ever populat "Let's really drive her crazy, and keep the kids home from school today", but this is just the icing on the cake, the ever popular 2 day storm, and let's not stop at that, let's dump a foot or so today, and then let's let the kids out early today, and then when she thinks that she just can;t take it any more, then we will give her another foot and a half, on top of that, by tonight, and then keep the kids home tomorrow! Well weather gods I give up, you win! Is that what you wanted to hear?? I will say it, I have no pride, YOU WIN!!! Is that what you wanted to hear? You are te king of the castle, (or the snow Banks) , I give up!! I'm Tapping out!! Olly,Olly Oxenfri ( I don't know how to spell that) but I say it!! What do you want? Tell me, I will do it!! Just stop!!!! Please!! Is anyone looking for a roomate? I have cradting supplies, and will travel!! Somebody, Anybody,,,,? Please........ Hello, is anyone even out there...... Hello...Are you there God? It's me Karen???..............................hel....p  Karen<3

5 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, I am so sorry. Our son lives in Danvers Mass. so I am sure his family is feeling the same way. Take the time to tweek you ever growing list for Michaels. Stay warm and safe. Now I will whisper this.sssshhhhhhhhh, it is going to be 80 here today. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. They cancelled school here in Pa. today. Ice storm and there is one right behind this one coming tomorrow. The kids are home but I work for the school so when they get a day off so do I. I do feel your pain about going shopping. My M's is 45mins away so I won't be seeing it anytime soon either. I hear about the cricut carts being $9.99 and I can't even make it out to see if I can snag one. Till then hang in there and we can use up the stuff already hiding in our craft spaces. Make room for new goodies.......when we can get out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are killing me!! You are so right, someone really made mother nature super mad and she is taking it out on us poor soles! This is such a crazy winter!! Good luck and stay safe. I haven't heard olly, olly oxenfri in a days age, I love it!!!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen....I feel ya!! I dont have kids at home but I do have DH!! We had a round of freezing rain and sleet last night. We are supposed to get round 2 later today which is supposed to be much worse. One plus....I stayed home from work today! Let's pray for an early Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...