Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And The Winners Are.....................................

Hi Bloggers,  I want to thank everyone who Hopped along with us on the Valentine Blog Hop, I would also like to thank Sarah at  http://www.pinkcricut.com who was kind enough to sponsor me in this blog hop with 2 sets of stamps from her amazing stamp line, They are the "Be Mine" sets.  The first winner of the first set is #31
 
Anne (Anniebee)    
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
Trinkets-n-Treasures.Artfire.com  Congratulations Anne
 
 
The second winner of the stamp set is #49
 
Sonia
The Archiving Angel 
If you girls could email me at karenskrafts1@aol.com  with your address, I will get these shipped out to you asap! Thanks again to everyone for hopping along. and Congrats to Anne, and Sonia!!   Karen<3

7 comments:

  1. Congrat To the winners. I am also doing a new give away. Come and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karen! This is fantastic. I don't usually win anything so this is a little miracle. Congrats to Annie too.
    Wow... so cool.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! It's just so much fun to win..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all!!! Karen, there is an award at my blog for you :) ginascraftingspot.com
    crafty love, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you Sonia, so you both also won this badge on the top right column you copy, and then save as then once you save you add it to your blog. Karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Karen! And congrats to Sonia too! I am thrilled to have won! I am just setting up my own blog for the first time and your badge will be proudly displayed there. I haven't created any posts yet but you'll be able to find me at: http://anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com/
    With a little luck, I should have it up and running by this coming weekend.

    Thanks again, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...