Tuesday, March 22, 2011

********WINNERS**********

HEY Its winners time !!!!!!! I have winners, sorry for the wait!! The first winners are from the un-du challenge. If you made a project/card ect. for this challenge, you had great odds of winning, there were 2 prizes, so 2 winners, and there were, 6 entries. After I took my comments out of the equation, and comments from other bloggers, there was only 6 entrants, so 2 in 5 odds aren't to Shabby. O.K. on to the winners, 1st winner of a bottle of Awesome un-du is Jessica at http://www.Chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/ , and winner #2 is Carri at http://www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/  Please go and check out their blogs, both of them are awesome!!! congrats to both of you, Please email me at karenskrafts1@aol.com!! Great Job, by all !!!!!
Now for the winner of the AWESOME Peachy Keen Stamps, that was donated by Kathy at Peachy Keen Stamps, Thanks again Kathy!! So the winner is Tami, at http://www.Tamiscraftconnection.blogspot.com/  Congratulations girls!!!!! If you could all email me your address at karenskrafts1@aol.com, and you can grab the winners badge on the right hand side top corner of my blog and I will get your candy out this week.  Thanks to everyone who participated on the Blog Hop, and for my Challenge!!!!!  Thanks again,
Karen

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. Maybe I should enter one of those challenges sometime - with odds like that I might have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. I obviously didn't do my winning dance before hand, otherwise I would have won, lol!!

    Awesome prizes.

    I just sent you an email about CK Manchester. It will be here before we know it! Woohooo!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the winners! Woohoo for you!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! I have no idea what Un-do is but I am sure I will find a fun use for it! LOL! Thanks Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I said IF I ever won anything I was gonna yell & do a happy dance. Well, I'm glad I was home by myself when I read this because that's just what I did. Thank you so much Karen & Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW Karen I just watched your un-do video!! I can not believe I never heard of this stuff! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrates to all the luckey gals. Enjoy your prize. Thanks for the the challenges and blog candy Karen.
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen!! So excited to have won :)

    I left a blog award on my blog for you...hop over a pick it up when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to the winners.really cute winner badge.it looks like those princess mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations ladies!! :) Please let us know how you like the un do product! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...