Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Baby is 20 Today!!!!

Hey everyone!! Today, my baby girl turns 20!!!!  I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday that we brought that beautiful baby girl home.  I was 25yrs old, and I was scared to death, she was so tiny, and we were so young.  Although we didn't think that we were young at the time, but when I look back now, we were just babies ourselves.  She was the best baby, she was sleeping through the night at 5 weeks, she hardly ever cried, I miss that time so much.  Anyway, I will be working on a birthday gift for her later today, if my back will let me.  I also have to work on my Blog Hop project for the 18th.  It has to be something that we have to make that goes with a certain song.  Hopefully I will be able to sit for that long to get them both at least started.  My daughter came home yesterday for spring break, and one of her friends came over with her for a few days, and my hubby came home late from work, so he didn't notice her car, but her friend lives in NY, and her license plate says
#1 Yankee Fan, now we live in MA so when he went out to get the paper this morning, he saw her license plate. Let's just say, I don't think she will be parking in our driveway again!! GO RED SOX!!  I hope you all have a great weekend, and the un-do challenge is seriously lacking entry's so let's get crafting!!! karen<3

6 comments:

  1. Karen
    Based on your recent adventures I thought I would tell you which "songs" might apply if you are having trouble picking for your song inspired project. "Who let the dogs out", "Splish Splash I was taking a bath" the wedding song "The chicken dance", or given your upcoming appointment for taxes "Do you really want to hurt me" LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your daughter being home!! And happy birthday to her as well! :) I know how much you miss her so I hope you girls get tons of mommy daughter time in during her visit! :)
    Oh yeah, what's the "un do" challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    I made a project for your challenge!
    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2011/03/ladybug-card.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. okie dokie, here's my project for the un-do challenge :) I hope you like it :)
    http://beachcreationsforyou.blogspot.com/2011/03/un-du-challenge-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...