Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hi All

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posting, but I have been diligently working on my project for the blog hop that I am in on the 18th. I hope you all would stop by, I will have some awesome blog candy, I don't know what yet, but it will be awesome.  I also wanted to remind everyone about the un-du Challenge, it was supposed to end today, and there are not a lot of entrees, which I am very sad about.  I am extending it until the 20th  I hope you will all join in, un-du an awesome product, and to win it is even awsomer!! I know, it's not a word, but I like it!!  karen<3

5 comments:

  1. Hey Karen - I think you should change your blog name to Blog Hop Queen! lol. You have been a busy lady!! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    I totally forgot about your challenge. I think I will have to go and see what it was, I love me a good challenge.

    I hope all is well otherwise.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope more of your followers enter the challenge karen.thanks for the challenge it was really challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I have been feeling neglected lately, not many people entering my challenge, or visiting me, I think some of them have broken up with me :( I miss you all!! come back karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending some Love your way!!!
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    I just noticed your beautiful Fibromyalgia buttons. May I please use them on my blog? I am 32 and have been diagnosed for 3 years. I have very severe Fibro and I'm always amazed to see how many people are actually affected by it!

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...