Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hey, I Won!!!!

You guys are not going to believe this, but I Karen, never won anything in her life Driscoll, won at Carri's Blog Hop at www.http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/  I can't believe it!! I am in shock!! I don't know what to do with myself.  If my neck, and back didn't hurt so bad, I would jump for joy!! LOL. So hop on over and check out her amazing work if you haven't already seen it!! I am so excited!!! I think that it is because Kel and Laurie did a win dance for me a week or so ago, and I am positive that is what happened. I don't know if she does this for everyone or if I was just a sad,sad,sad case.  I will check into that, and maybe I can pimp her out!! Well I just wanted to share the good news!! Thanks for letting me (like you had a choice) go on and on, I have never done that before, usually I am very quiet, and keep to myself!! LOL RIGHT!! karen<3

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo. Congrats, I saw that you won over at Carrie's and I was so excited for you. Kel and I are very good dancers, lol! Sure we will dance for others to win as well.

    Hey you are invited to scrapcave anytime! We have great, great fun and get lots done. Well OK maybe not lots, but we do get some things done.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie!! We still have to compare our classes for Manchester, and see if we are in any of the same classes, and if we will be able to do lunch! karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen!! I saw that posting yesterday that you had won! You lucky dog!! I have never won anything yet either, but I keep hoping. So sorry to hear about your fall; you are lucky nothing was broken, thank goodness. But I bet you're sore as all get out! Take care.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karen!! Talk about Karma! After your flooded basement problem, it is wonderful that you won!!! I hope you are feeling better soon. I fell about 3 weeks ago and bruised my left arm so I can't imagine how you are feeling...your fall sounded so terrible!! Take care of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...