Friday, August 30, 2013

Baseball mini album

Hey All,
Well I have been in the trenches, going through every square inch of my craft room, and I found 2 circle packs of chipboard,  so I was on Pintrest, and I saw a cover of a round album that someone made into a Base ball album, so I thought that was a great idea, so I got out all my scraps, and embellishments that had 1 or 2 things left in the package, and made these two albums.

 This is the cover that I found on Pintrest!
 These pages I made using my scraps on the left from my son's middle school baseball days.  I had this baseball ribbon, and the baseball mitt is leftover from a Jolee's 3D baseball kit, the other page is a baseball stamp set that I have, I just stamped a bunch baseball hat's in red, and then cut them out and glued them in a little circle.
 These 2 pages are just with leftover stuff again, and on the right, I just used a little circle punch, and then drew the red stitching on to look like a bunch of baseballs.
Again, these are also done with leftover scrap's

Finally, just a home run sticker that I cut in half, and 2 baseball bat stickers.  I hope you like it, I will probably put these out for my craft fair that I am doing soon.  On a different note, I am getting things together for a contest, hopefully, soon, keep your eye out for details!! Thanks Karen♥

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun Karen!! My son plays baseball and actually tried out and made the 10u travel baseball team for 2014 :) I am so excited for him and you have inspired me to make a mini like this for him!!!
    Love how you embellished each page! Awesome project!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a mini album Karen! I love how it turned out!

    Was so happy to check my blog today and see that you had stopped by to visit me! Its been quite a while since I have come over to visit you too. My mom is very ill and my crafting time is very limited. I am able to spend a lot of time on my laptop especially on Saturdays so I will try to stop by more often!!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun album Karen! And all from scraps! Awesome!! How is your yard sale process going? Have anything in there I should buy from you?? Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carri, Thanks, It was fun to make!! Things are progressing slowly, and I am sure there are things in there that I should buy from me, so I am sure there are things for everyone to buy!! LOL I will post a list for everyone when I get my act together!! Thanks for stopping by!! Karen♥

      Delete
  4. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked my round card; you should make one now and enter it in the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge for this week! But look you made a round mini-album! How cute is that!? It looks great; good job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend:) Your mini album is perfect for any baseball player, great details on your pages!! I hope you are well and so happy to see you crafting my friend:) OMG! did you get a chance to see the envelope punch board? I have a video and picture on my blog. I'm ordering mine tomorrow and especially since I saw a video from Chick & Scratch that showed how you can make a A2 size manila folder so darn clever!! Well my friend, I will be back for another of your projects and thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...