Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Snowman Gift Bags

Hey Everyone!! I hope you are all doing well, and things are getting back to normal after a great summer!!  I am going to be doing a Craft Fair  in November, so I have been working on different little projects, and I thought that I would share the first one with you guys, and so you could tell me what you think!  This is a little gift bag that I will be putting a Hot Cocoa packet and a candy cane in, or a bag of popcorn and a candy cane in. I hope you like:

 I started with a sheet of patterned Xmas paper that I had in stock, and it measured 6" x 12".  I then scored at 3", 3-1/4", and 3-1/2" then I flipped it over and scored the same at the other end. I then folded it together, and glued it up the back, and across the bottom.
 I then cut a 2-1/2", and a 5-1/2" white circle. I then cut the 5-1/2" circle in half, and glued it at the bottom, and then placed the 2-1/2" circle on top.  I then cut the hat out of green card stock at 2-1/2"W x 2" tall, with the brim out of the same green at 1/2 w x 3-1/2 L.
I then stamped some of the faces of the snowmen with the Peachy Keen #520 Winter Face Assortment, and some of them I did with basic Googly Eyes, and cut out the nose with orange card stock, and decorated with crystals and buttons, and holly leaves cut out with a punch from  EK Success, and Bakers Twine, and Snowflakes cut out with a Martha Stewart punch. I hope you like it! I would love to hear what you think!  Karen♥






3 comments:

  1. These are super cute Karen, I will be expecting one under my Christmas tree this year... Just kidding.... Glad to see you crafting! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Christmas already?? I'm still waiting for summer LOL! But all kidding aside, these bags are darn cute. Good luck with your Craft Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super adorable Karen!! And what a GREAT gift idea!!! LOVING those PK faces too!!!
    Awesome job!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...