Thursday, September 19, 2013

Teacher Thank You Cards

Hey All, I know that you are all in shock that I am posting another project, but I am!!! I am still working on things for the craft fair that I am doing in November.  With this fair in November, I am focusing on Christmas gifts, for teachers, and such.  I made these cards with a box to keep them in for teachers to write thank you notes for things that they get, and for helpers that come in during the year!!! Karen♥
The cards are A2 cards, made with Paper Trey Ink Kraft color paper.  The apples are cut from the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter.  The green print paper is from my stash, and then I used some Washi Tape that looks like a ruler.  The Thank You stamp is from my stash, and cut with 2 sizes of scallop punches.
The Box was made out of an 8 x 12 piece of cardstock I hope that you all like!! Karen♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:) WOW these are super cute projects and a hit at the fair:) OMG! I've done a fair before and I know all the work that goes into them:) I know you will sell out of all your amazing projects. I can't wait to see more projects. Have a fantastic weekend my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Karen. And the Washi tape is perfect for this cute card set! You've been busy, busy my friend. Craft fair sounds like fun, hope you sell lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable set Karen! I know any teacher would LOVE this!!! Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww Thanks guys!! If anyone happens to know about pricing things, I would love the input!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...