Friday, September 13, 2013

File Folder Christmas Card

Hey All,
I hope everyone is well today! I wanted to share with you a card that I made with my We R Memory Keepers new Envelope Punch Board, which is exactly the same as the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin UP, in fact that is where I learned how to make this on Youtube from Chicnscratch who is a Stampin Up Consultant.  I don't see any difference between Stampin Up's and We R Memory Keepers, except the color. I don't personally know if there is a difference, I just bought mine before I saw it from Stampin Up.  So anyway, here it is!!

The paper is from last season, and it is from Echo Park called Merry Christmas.  I wish I bought more, because I didn't realize how much I loved it!!  The stamp is from Stampin Up, the ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink. I hope you like!! Karen♥

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Karen! What a fun design of a card!
    The paper is awesome and that ribbon is such a great touch!
    Awesome job my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, it was so good to hear from you. I've just enjoyed scrolling thru some of your recent posts. Great projects as always, and I loved finally getting to see Aunt Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmas card. I am taking a class on Christmas cards this Friday with my BFF can`t wait to play. Did you find that cricut cartridge yet. I ordered mine from walmart whe I was in the states last winter. Cheaper to order from them. Have a great night my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...