Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More 50th bday album pages

Hey guys, I thought I would show some more pages from the 50th Birthday Album that I mad for my Brother-in Law! I hope you like!!! Karen




 These are pictures of my Great Aunt Nellie, I know some of you have heard me speak of her before, and about how she will not allow her pictures to be taken, and if she finds pictures of herself, well let's just say it would not be good.  So you may ask yourself well Karen, why are you putting them online, let alone taking pictures of her, and I will say that you can get away with a lot when your subject matter is 93!







5 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Looks like it was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great pages Karen! The album really turned out amazing! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I looked at these before and just came back now and saw that I didn't comment. I wanted to tell you how much I like the "drink-o-meter" page. How cute is that!? What a great page to include in his scrapbook, Karen. It really turned out nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...