Sunday, August 4, 2013

Great Day at the Beach!!!

Hey guys, I just got back from my sisters beach house, what a beautiful day!!! We had such a great,time!!  There was a sand castle building contest, and it was so much fun!!! You didn't have to actually build a castle, but it was fun!! My team built a sleeping dragon, my nephew and niece tried to build Hogwarts castle, and my other niece and her boyfriend, tried to build a Minion from Dispicable Me.  It was a beautiful day at the Beach, with friends, family great food, (and a couple of really good drinks) haha What a Great day!!! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!! (OH there were ribbons won by all, 2 first place, and a third place!!) I will try and post a picture, I used my new I-Phone, and I am not quite sure how to get them from there to here!!haha  karen♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey there my friend:) OMG! how fun and congrats on 3rd place:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend I just wanted to stop by and say hello:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This sounds like a beautiful day it is so sad that we do not take the time to have more of these. I am so jealous! But I did go out for lunch with both my sisters on Friday and we tried a new restaurant. It is very unusual for the three of us to get together because of work so it was really nice for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...