Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Addition

Hi Everyone, I wanted to thank you all for your king thoughts and prayers, I am feeling much better, and will be back soon.  I just wanted to show you some pictures of the new addition to our family!! Her name is Bailey, and she is 8 weeks old.  She weighs about 4 lbs, and will probably only get to  about 7.  She is the sweetest thing, we have had her for 4 days, and we have all fallen completely in love with her, and I know when you see the pictures, you will understand why!  Again everyone, thanks for the cards, emails, or thoughtful comments, and I will see you soon!  Karen♥







8 comments:

  1. OMG Karen!! What a cutie pie!! Looks like a little stuffed animal!! Makes me want another pup!! (Not Really) LOL! Enjoy her! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're doing ok now, Karen. Was worrying about you. My oh my, what an adorable pup! Just want to pick her up and hug her (even tho I have cats). How are your other dogs taking to her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See is just such a sweetie! What kind of dog is she? I am so glad to hear you are feeling better, I way beginning to wonder. I just about emailed you last night but didn't want to bug you if you were still sick. It is so funny how a new puppy can just make you feel so much better. I don't know what I will do once Buttons is gone. We love her so much and she is one of a kind. Take care and always it is so nice to see you back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen!! Love your new baby...she is so cute!! Congrats on the new family addition!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that face!!! Soooo adorable! OMG I love her!! She will definitely lift your spirits!!!

    Hope you are feeling better everyday.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!! What a sweetie and that face.....soooooo cute!!!
    Have fun with her and thanks for sharing Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she just the cutest little thing! Thanks for sharing...made me smile!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, she is soooooo cute...I want to hold her...aaahh. wishing you years of happiness!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...