Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winter Card

Hi Y'all, I don't know why I said that, but I just felt like it! haha  I have made a card for fun, and to enter into a challenge that required that there be mittens on the card, so I am asked for mittens, and I shall give mittens!! This will probably be my last post till Monday.  My dog, the Beagle (Daisy) not the chocolate lab (cocoa) is having a sleepover with her brother (Tyler) and sister (Molly)!  I know, I know, it just so happens that when we bought Daisy from a breeder in the town next to us, a couple of families that live in our town, that we are friends with, also so those adorable puppies, and couldn't resist either!  Well the next day at my son's baseball practice we were all talking about what we had done, and we were all shocked that we all did the same thing.  Daisy also has a brother that is owned by the guy that fixes our computer, and a sister that is the sister of a friend of mine!  Now with that said, with 4 dogs in the house for the weekend, I just can't promise that I will get any crafting done!  So, here is what I did today, I hope you like!!

 This card was made with Cricut cartridge Joy's of the Season, and Jessica, you will be happy that I have used some twine to connect the mittens, and crystals that I had in my stash, the fur was just some I had lying around.  The stamp, and the scroll around it were ones that I also has lying around!  Well gals, I'm back.  I read the challenge at Trendy Twine all wrong, the only thing that I got right, were the mittens!  The rest was Mittens, Trendy Twine,Pink, buttons, snowflakes,(I guess I did get that right), and Trendy Twine, (and now that I look at the twine, it might not be by Trendy Twine, so I totally created a card for a Challenge, in my head!!! Trust me, my head lately is not a safe place to be! lol  Oh well, back to the drawing board!!! bummer!!  So I have found some new challenges to join, thanks to Carri @  Doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com  They are:
Simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com
Craftyspotbykimberly.blogspot.com
perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com  psc61
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com   My new products are the twine, and the blue crystals
thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com
lilredwagon.blogspot.com
divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com



Well, thanks for stopping by, and I would love to hear your comments!   Thanks, Karen♥

10 comments:

  1. OMG Karen ... this is such a cute creation! LOVE those mittens! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BABY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy available through January if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! Love seeing you posting more often! Glad you grabbed the challenges! This is super cute! Great fun mittens and love the trim! Good Luck in all the challenges! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Karen, love that sentiment and the great matting for it--looks nice! I'm with Carri--just love to see you making cards, posting, and entering challenges!! I'm loving all your creations. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Your mittens are so cute and love the little crystals and twine!
    Thanks for playing with us in the challenge at My Craft Spot! Hope to see you again:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!!! I love that you entered a "challenge that you created in your head!" I laughed when I read that!!

    This is such a cute card! I just love anything snow related!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable set of mittens! Cute card and a sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Baby It's Cold Outside challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. `*•.¸*•¸Thank You ¸•*¸.•*´
    .•:*¨`*:•.For Joining Us.•:*¨`*:•.
    at Christmas Cards All Year Round
    ♥ Denise @ CCAYR

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! LOVE the fur on the top of the mittens! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card! The blues are perfect for a frosty winter look and I LOVE the trim on your mittens! What a super frame for your sentiment too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...