Monday, January 14, 2013

Heart Attack Scare!

Hi Everyone, I will not be here for a bit, I was sick over the weekend, and on Sunday, I felt awful! I was throwing up, sweating, and had one of the worst pains I have ever had, that came across my back, chest, and down my left arm. The other day, I had horrible chest pressure, and this incredible
pain in my jaw.  I have never been so scared in my life!! I also made a few deals with God in the ambulance, and now I have to lose weight, and never have ice cream again!! haha  In the ambulance, they did an EKG, and it showed something, that I can't remember a word they said, but my blood pressure was really high, and they tried to get an I.V. and after 20 mins they gave up, and we left for the hospital.  They did a bunch of test's and didn't find anything thank God, but now I am left with what is wrong.  Anyway, I am doing well, and will be back soon.  Karen♥

9 comments:

  1. OMG Karen!!! You better take care of yourself!!! What a horrible scare and hopefully that was all it was...please please please know I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and know that if you need anything I am an email away :)
    Big Hugs my friend keep in touch when you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers on your way, Karen!
    Take care of yourself and come back when you are really well :)
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been absent from blog land. I wanted to stop by and check out your creations. You have been mighty busy. Great ideas too. Love the shrinky dink earrings. Too cute! I sure hope you feel better. Going to keep you in my prayers. Feel better, Karen.
    smiles...always,Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.K Karen looks like we both have to give up ice cream and lose weight! I am so glad you were smart enough to go to the hospital and check things out, and also very happy to hear it was not a heart attack! But then I know you want to know what the heck it was. A couple of years ago I kept passing out and was to stubborn to go to the hospital and then finally after my family bugged the heck out of me I went to the medi center, he checked me out and sent me on my way back home then a couple of days later they called and told me to go to the hospital because it had been a heart attack, so don't count your chickens before they are hached, you take it easy for the next while and enjoy life. By the way when the medi center did call a few days later I said I was fine, I was in the middle of making cabbage rolls and said I din't have time to go to no stupid hospital and was feeling much better, they finally put the Dr. on the phone. I was just so mad about the whole thing. Take care my friend, sending you cyber hugs and chicken noddle soup!( my dad always said chicken noodle soup was a cure for all)
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen!
    That must've been so scary. So glad you were able to get help. Hope the doctors can find out whats going on. Take care, hugs to you!
    ~juli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you called the ambulance. Know that you have many friends that are thinking of you, Karen and wishing all the best for you. Do what the doctor says and let us know when you can how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your scare. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Karen! I am so thankful you're ok. Hope you're back on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooo scary!! I am so sorry you had to go to through that!! I hope you are feeling better, soon!!!!

    Laurie

    ps. Get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...