Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Missing you all, and some projects!!

Hi Guys!!! Wow, It has been a while!  I am feeling so much better, and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words, and get well wishes!  I am leaving today for a very much needed trip to Florida!!!  Before I leave I wanted to share with you a project that I made for my daughter Amanda, and her college room mates, who are watching the new puppy, and they are also banning anything that has to do with Valentines day!! So I made these little boxes that I have made before, and there is a video on my Youtube channel!! I think that is kadrisc! or just type in Karen Driscoll in the search bar.  Anyway, here are some pictures of my un-Valentines day gifts. I hope you like!!!
 This picture was taken with the flash on
 These next 2 for some reason, the flash didn't go off, but you get the drift!
The paper and ribbon, are all in black and white!!

I also made one of these boxes, and a matching card for the friend that we are staying with in Florida for having us down!!
 Here is a close up of the card!
I will check back with everyone when I get back, I have missed you all!!  karen♥

4 comments:

  1. Great un-Valentine gifts. I am sure they will appreciate. I live in Florida on the West coast. (Near Tampa) Hope you have a wonderful vacation break. Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! We missed you!! You picked a great time to get out of New England. A blizzard is on its way!!

    Love, love these boxes, so beautiful and the card, awesome.

    I hope you had a wonderful time in Florida!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're all better Karen, and that you're going on a vacation. How nice is that?! Hope you enjoy every minute. Have a good time, and post when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope ur enjoying ur self! I've posted some stuff finally. These boxes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...