Monday, December 30, 2013

More Christmas cards

Hey All, I just wanted to add a couple more cards using the Stampin Up Owl Punch!!!  I used Inkssentials glossy Accents, and I wasn't exactly the neatest with it,  so there is a lot of shiny areas. It didn't look that bad in person, but when I saw the pictures, it looked awful!! Oh Well!!!  Here they are:
 The Rudolf in the center is behind a hole that I punched in the middle of the card, so that when you open the card, Rudolf is on a wreath, with berries on an Action Wobble!

 This one has a piece of snowflake paper that I had lying around, and all the cards also have an embossed white paper of snowflakes!

Anyway, not the most beautiful, but I still love them!!

Stampin Up Supplies that I used making these cards are:

  • Crumb Cake  #120953  
  • and Whisper White #100730 from the Neutrals Collection
  • The Green paper was paper I had in my stash, but Gumball Green #126840 from the In Color Collection would look great!!
  • Red Ribbon from stash
  • The Reindeer colors are a combination of  Chocolate Chip #102128
  • Early Espresso #119686
  • and Soft Suede #115318
  • and Basic Black #121045 All from the Neutrals Collection 
  • I hope you all like them, and thanks for stopping by!! Karen♥

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Have a happy new year Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super CUTE!!!! Looks like I have to put that punch on my wish list :)
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are cute Karen!! I love the expressions on their little faces!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...