Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stampin Up's 2014 Occasions Catalog!!!



Hi Everyone!!
As you all know,I have recently become a Stampin Up Demonstrator.  My friend Norma has been helping me get the hang of things.  I am learning all kind of things like PDF's, and HTML's, Linking things, ect. Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you for you wonderful comments, and well wishes.  I hope you think of my for your stamping needs, or questions that you have about Stampin Up.  I might not know the answer, but I will find it, and we will both learn together!! So this is the new 2014 Occasions Catalog, I hope you have a look and see the great things in there that I know I will be getting. My hubby is hoping that I actually make a dollar or so before I spend a thousand!! I told him I couldn't guarantee it! LOL!

I'm so excited to announce the release of the OCCASIONS 2014 CATALOG today and in celebration I thought I would share some "NEW"Stampin' Up! videos featuring some of our NEW products!!! 

Let me know what were some of your favorites from the catalog or videos and I might just have a surprise giveaway once I place my order for some new goodies!  Enjoy Karen♥






1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo so glad you got the catalog on the sidebar, fantastic:) Great job!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...