Thursday, January 9, 2014

Aunt Nellie



Aunt Nellie


Hey all
I just wanted to come by to let you know where I have been.
I know that a lot of you have kind of got to know Aunt Nellie, and you know how much we all love her,  and how much she encourages me with all my crafting, because she is the one who I first was introduced to all crafts!! Anyway, she was rushed into the hospital, and had to have emergency surgery.  She is 93, and in great spirits, and doing well.  So anyway, this is where I have been, and where I will be for a little while.  I will be popping by, like right now, and if I happen to craft something, I will absolutely post it.  Although the state of my craft room is looking like if the state saw it, that room alone would be condemned, and I would be on the show HOARDERS!! LOL  Anyway, I am off to check out all of your blogs, and if anyone is interested in placing a Stampin Up order, while they are offering free stuff if you spend $50.00 or more, it is a great time to check out all the really cool stuff!!   Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by. always nice to hear from you. I'm glad to hear that Aunt Nellie is doing well after her emergency surgery. What a trooper. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year Karen, glad to hear that your Auntie is doing good, my goodness she does sound like a sweet lady. I love when you talk about her. I have not been around much lately due to my health, I cannot remember the last time I made anything but I do know it was before Christmas. I am on my third round of predisone and antibiotics and my lungs are not getting any better. I have to get better soon because we leave for Mexico on the 25th and then we are heading down to Arizona for the rest of the winter. I am getting so scared that I will be staying here in Alberta if things don't smarten up quickly! Anyway enough about me. Take care and I will chat with you later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...