Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Supplies For Sale!!

Scrap/Stamp Supplies For Sale!!!

Hey Guys, as I am starting to clean my craft room, I am finding Items that I have bought double's of,
or things that I bought that I have 1 or 2 items left in the pack, ect. and now that I am beginning my new journey selling Stampin Up, I have to scale back.  I am finding that I have no room for some things, and they are getting ruined, because I am running out of storage, or the biggest reason, and one that I hate, cause it makes me realize that I am old, but we ( I ) really have to get better at saving for the R word, yes RETIREMENT UGGggggggg!  Anyway, the first Items that I am listing, are 

Peachy Keen Stamps
 $17.00 ea plus shipping in US Only! (sorry)
 If you are interested, call me @508-695-6414 or email me at kadris@aol.com

They are all new. and still in the packages, and are in EXCELLENT condition.  There are a few that were on a shelf near the window, and the sun lightened some of them, but it happened to mine also, and I tried them, and  they work perfectly, so I am not concerned So here they are:


PK 690 Make A Monster Face Assortment
PK-650  Just Baby Faces Assortment Package PK 490 Everyday Character Face Assortment

PK 490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
PK 530 Simple Simons Face Assortment PK 690 Make A Monster Face Assortment

 PK 450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
PK 450 Critter Faces Set Medium Assortment
                                      
PK 640 Princess Face Assortment
  PK 440 Cute & Cuddly Face Assortment
PK 757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment

 PK 500 Snow Cutie Face Assortment

 PK 460 Happy Lashes Assortment

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...