Sunday, February 16, 2014

Changing Things Around !

Hi everyone,
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I have come to discover that I have to many scrap booking /crafting supplies, that I don't even know what I have.  Things that I bought to use for something, and I can't find what I was going to use it with, or visa versa!!  So my wonderful scrappy friends, I will be taking the next few weeks, going through my craft/now more like a storage room, and I will be getting rid of more than 1/2 of what I have now, and probably more like 3/ 4 of what I have, and it is more like a crafting bunker, so I am going to war with my supplies!  Anyway, I would like to let you guys have first dibbs of what I am selling, and since that is going to take me quite a while, if any of you are looking to purchase something that I might have, put up a comment and ask me if I have it, I will let you know and we can work out a price that we can both work with.  I also think, or I like to think that when I have my regular sales, and yes I also have yearly sales, and I have quite a little following with the local crafters, and I make quite a killing once a year!  So please ask, don't worry,  you will be doing me a favor.  I really could use the money, and I am a very diverse crafter, so to much of one craft, and I get punchy, so by getting rid of some of my papercrafting supplies, it frees me up to do other things that I love to do, but I feel guilty purchasing something to do other crafts when I have so much papercrafting stuff.  I will let you know that I have Cricut carts new and some I just opened to get the reward code, and to link to my Gypsy, which I will also be selling, it is barely used, I have the box, silicone sleeve, the bag, the car charger  and a few other things, and there are almost 90 cartridges linked to it, tons of paper, Lots of Tim Holtz, glass tiles, and jewelry making supplies, Martha Stewart punches, We R Memory Keepers Punches tons of stamps, tons of powder, glitter mist, smooch, I just cant even think.  Anyway, Thanks for reading, I hope I can  help you out, and help myself also.  If you post this sale on your blog, and you purchase something, I will give you something that you buy for free!!!

Thanks,  Karen♥

I have just gone through my Copic Sketch markers, so I thought I would list the colors that I have.  I am hoping to get $5.00 ea, unless someone wanted to buy a big lot, or all then we could get a package price together.  Here is what I have,
                                                         0,C1,C3,C5,C6,C7 E00,E01,E02,E21,E33,E9,E27,E29,E37,E39,E44,E47, B000,B14,B05,B32,B45,B39, BG02,BG05,BG07, G07,G16,G17,G19,G21,G28, R01,R02,R08,R14,R17,R27,R32,R37,R81,R83,R85, RV29,RV11, V04,V09,V15,V17, W1,W3,W5,W7 Y04,Y13,Y15,Y17,Y18,Y32, YG03,YG11,YG13,YR24. 

I will be listing things as I come across what I want to sell.  If you post that I am having a clearing out of my craft room so I don't get lost in there sale,  I will put the names of people that posted the info on their blog, in a bowl, and have some kind of a prize!! Thanks again!!  Karen♥

        

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, so nice to hear from you! Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you. I'm not sure yet if there's anything I would want; I've got quite the stockpile as well, don't we all?! What brands of paper might you be selling. Most of mine is DCWV but I'd like to consider others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and selling some of your things, OMG! I have so much things to sell to but I seem to procrastinate since I have to take pictures of everything and list but maybe one day when I get to it or the time:) I have a large collection of Copics myself that I got a while back and have hardly used but I really want to get into coloring more:) Good luck selling your items and thank you for stopping by for a visit.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for halloween cardstock and baby cardstock let me know what you have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...