Friday, December 13, 2013

Stampin Up Christmas card!!

Hi Everyone, I can't believe how fast this week went by!!! I want to start off, with an apology to Diva's by Design, and another site, (That I will figure out where else I entered my Rudolf card to)  I forgot to mention the Blogs that I entered my card, and did not post on my blog, the names of the sites, so I truly do apologize!!   Now, This is one style of the cards that I made to send out this year, I hope that you like!!!





I found this card on Pinterest  in the Stampin Up section!! I did do my own thing to it, but I did get the idea from Pinterest!!   This is my recipe:

The card is 6-1/2 x 4-1/2  from Whisper White,  the paper at the top of the card is from the Stampin Up Christmas catalog page 29, Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack #132183.  The stamps are also from the Christmas catalog, page 35, Christmas Collectibles Wood #131772, or clear # 131775.  I used Pool Party ink #126982, and Smokey Slate # 131179. Also on that same page, is the punch that easily cuts these Beautiful Ornaments #132152.  The Washi  Tape that I had, but on page 25, there is Season of Style Designer Washi Tape in green, silver, and red. #132155.  The thin silver ribon, that I also had.  The CRAZY thing about this card, was that I walked into Michaels, and right in front of me  were these Happy Holiday stickers in the exact colors of my card, so I just had to buy them!  So that is my card.  If anyone has any questions, or if you are interested in Stampin Up products, contact me, and I will be happy to help you out!! Karen♥



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen! Love those ornaments!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely and I know who ever gets it will be very happy. TFS! and just in case I don't get back I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of memories and your loved ones all around you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is simply beautiful Karen:) Fabulous cards to sent out:) I'm off to see what else I've missed. Happy Holidays!!
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...