Saturday, December 14, 2013

Finally Finished!!!

Hey All,
Some of you that follow my blog, know of my Aunt Nellie.  I love her to death, but she has a habit of
wanting me to whip something up for her at a moments noticed.  Now because I love her, I would never dream of saying no!  A few weeks ago, I posted some snow people that I made for her out of a cheap glass bud vase, and some decorations.  Well last week she asked me if I could make her a couple  so she could give them to her friends, so of course I said yes.  Well a couple means 7, or 8, oh and just make an extra one, just in case.  I am finally finished, and I just thought, that I would share the whole lot with ya.  Here they are,,,,,,

Then I didn't want to just bring them over to her just in a bag, so I just made a few Santa bags, with matching gift tags.




So, thanks for looking, I hope you are all having as much fun as I am crafting my way through Christmas!!!  Karen♥                             

7 comments:

  1. WOWERS Karen!! These are all AWESOME!!!!! and I just LOVE the matching Santa bags and tags too!!!
    Such a fun gift idea!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I must agree with Jessica, these are just so adorable and to think they are made from a vase. I just might have to scraplift this one for sure. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute snowman! I bet your Aunt was tickled that you even made gift bags. That was really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! those Santa gift bags are fabulous Karen, your aunt will love them for sure along with the snow people cuties:) I'm sorry about not stopping by:) I've been so busy planning my son's 9th birthday for this Saturday and making party decorations, menu planning and of course I need to make a Minecraft cake. I hope you are feeling much better and I left a comment on your lovely projects, LOL! i loved your reindeer card with all the tangled lights, OMG too cute!! Chat real soon promise:) Happy Holidays!!
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your wonderful snow people Karen and Aunt Nellie will too!! Those Santa bags are so cute and a perfect container for the snow folks! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! I'm not sure which I love more, the snow people or the bags with matching cards! I'm sure your Aunt Nellie was SO happy! What a sweet niece you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...