Friday, December 6, 2013

Reindeer Card


Hey guys,
 I wanted to share 1 of the cards that I will be sending out for Christmas.  I used some wire from my stock, some light stickers, that I found in the doll house section at Michael's.            

 I used a Martha Stewart Anywhere Punch to cut the circle out, and a scallop punch to make the wreath around the hole.
 I also used these lights that I found in the dollhouse section also at Michael's The deer that I used was made from the Stampin Up Owl Builder punch # 3118074 IN THE 2013-2014 Catalog, and you can order anything Stampin Up right from my blog.
Oh the deer that is tangled up in the lights is on an Action Wobbler thing (I could go and check what the exact name of the wobbler thing, but I am being lazy cause I hurt my back, so if you don't know the name, and would like to, just email me.) Anyway, if you choose to set the reindeer loose, he would be so grateful, that he will wobble for you!! Any questions, just email me at kadris@aol.com  Thanks, I hope you like it!!!! Karen♥


Hey Everyone, I forgot to tell you that I entered this card at Divas By Design, Sorry everyone over at Diva's!!  Karen♥

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable card Karen! Love the reindeers and the cutie wrapped in the lights is just too fun!
    Such a great Christmas card!
    Thanks for sharing and hope your back is feeling better really soon!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cute little reindeer put a huge smile on my face and I can just see him in action!! I love using the action wobbles but always seem to forget about them but I think I really should scraplift this little guy for one of the kids! Have a great weekend and hope your back is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really put a smile on my face! It is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, :You're A Gem"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, Karen! Thanks for stopping by. Hope your back feels better; put some heat on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, so funny! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Unfortunately, I can't see the challenge being mentioned anywhere in your post? Please ensure you edit it in before the challenge closes! :-) Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! is this the cutest card or what hee hee… I love it Karen, I hope you are feeling much better my friend. Happy Holidays!!
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...