Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OK Everyone, Just as Promised!!

The Cricut Cartridges that I have left over from my Sale are::
Give A Hoot                                           .
Birthday cakes                                       
Sweethearts                                           
Forever Young                                   
Straight From The Nest                         
Holiday Cakes                                    
Serenade                                              
Life's A Beach
Elegant Cakes and
Birthday Bash
                                            
I also Have a couple of other things, well a lot of other things, but for right now I have A Cinch Machine used only a few times, and a Slice Machine with all kinds of extras, and a brand new still in the box, and never used, Sizzix BIGkick machine. If you are interested in any of these items, or if you are looking for somethig else, email me, or call me at 508-695-6414.  I know I also promised you some pictures of some things that I have been working on, I did not forget, i will get them up as soon as I have a minute!! Thanbks guys for being so supportive of me! I appreciate it so much and love you all, Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, I just wanted to update you on the cartridges that I have for sale. I no longer have the Holiday Cakes, and the Elegant Cakes. I have also sold my Sizix BigKick. The girl who is buying it is sending me a check, and i don't know her, so I am not counting my chickens before they hatch, or my checks before they clear!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, do you still have give a hoot? If so how much are you asking for it? How about Straight from the nest?

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...