Monday, October 10, 2011

A Quick Post, I am selling my Expression!

Hi Y'all, I am selling my Expression, cause my hubby bought me the Expression 2 for an early birthday present!! Which I love, because by the time November comes around, he will forget that I got this, and I can talk him into getting me a Kindle! haha Anyway, If anyone is interested, I am selling the Expression, 3 packs of Cricut markers, new and still in the packaging, the Sophisticated Collection, the Primary Collection, and the Fashion Collection. I am also including "4" yes 4 brand new and in the packaging Cartridges, they are Straight from the Nest, Give a Hoot, Spring Holiday Cards, and Trim the Tree.  If you already have these cartridges, I have others to choose from.  I am selling all this for $200.00!!! Plus shipping, I don't know what that is yet, but we will figure it out. So if you are interested, or you know someone interested, please email me at karenskrafts1@aol.com, or call me at 508-695-6414    Thanks, Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Congrats on your new Expression 2 and LOL! about your hubby forgetting:) Just stopped to day Hi:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...