Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Halloween !!!!

Hi Everyone, First I want to thank you all for your comments about SCAL.  It has given me a lot to think about.  This is a card that I made a couple of nights ago with some stamps from Peachy Keen. I used stamp set PK-637, and colored them in with my Copic markers ( which I am just learning how to use them properly) I am also working on a few more cards, but I can't show you yet, because I am making them for Jilliann at theprincessandthepaper.blogspot.com. She has asked me to be a guest designer on her blog.  She has her own stamp line, so I am making the cards using her stamps.  I will let you all know when they will be up on her blog.  Karen♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!!
    This is adorable!! Hope to see you around more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Halloween card! Love your witchy image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and Congrats on being Guest Designer on Julliann's blog:) Very cute card Karen:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just too cute! Congratulations on your guest designer stint. So fun to see what you have been up to. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the best Halloween card that I saw today. Thanks for sharing this awesome card. I'll try to make one for my wife.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...